What is Pupil Premium?
The pupil premium is additional funding for publicly funded schools in England to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils of all abilities and to close the gaps between them and their peers. Funding is based on children who have registered for a free school meal at any point in the last 6 years, or have a parent who works in the Forces or a child that has been in care for more than six months.
Miss Tomlinson (Year 6 Teacher) is the Lead professional for Pupil Premium at school. She monitors the impact of the subsidy with Mrs Core.
These documents show how we use the Disadvantaged Subsidy and what impact it has on outcomes for pupils:
- Pupil Premium Strategy for 2017-18
- Pupil Premium Strategy for 2016-17
- Use of Pupil Premium Subsidy 2015-16
- Pupil Premium Interventions & Costings: 2015-16
- Use of Pupil Premium Subsidy 2014-15
Details of the impact of interventions are kept in school in the Disadvantaged Subsidy file.